Tuesday 21 June 2011

beauty of islam

so i have not included me being a hijaabista  in my profile WHY? you may ask... well I didn't think it would be necessary  either way I'm telling you now... so I've been muslim all my life but i never really saw the beauty of Islam (and when I say beauty I'm talking about pure magnificent beauty,) until a couple of years ago.For me the beauty of Islam is summarised in  one single verse.
That verse being in Surah Zalzalah (99) -The earthquake verse 7
       "whoever does an atoms weight of good deeds will see it"
here we being encouraged to do basically any act of good which sometimes could be the simplest thing like telling the person you see wearing something you dying to have they look good in it. Not only do we make this persons day but we get rewarded for that.To me that the most IDEAL win win situation lol I could go around complimenting thousands of people:D To most us of this this would be something insignificant but sometimes one small act of kindness could save a life...mwah salams

No comments: