Monday 29 August 2011

imperfection... THATS what beauty is

Ever since June Ive been falling head over heels inheart with art.Whether its an expression or a caricature(although im not really fond of mocking)...For me, art comes with history as well as ideology in a way we could say history definitely makes art. The thing is, most people think that you can only be an artist if you can draw. Those people im talking about are mistaken according to my understanding. Art is simply an expression of  your emotions,understanding and situation. Art is not perfection in fact it is the total opposite. So why are we so obsessed with perfection that's defined by certain people.Why do we judge those who decide to go against the grain of our supposed perfection?Those strong willed individuals that makes a stand for what they believe in are always subject to ridicule by those who simply just follow the rest of the herd. Don't get me wrong...I'm not saying that following a certain trend is frowned upon or makes you a weak individual, heck I'm honestly one of those people that enjoy keeping up with fashion trends although I don't always wear them.So what exactly am I saying? All I'm saying is lets try not to judge those who dare to be different. Instead lets try to celebrate their individuality their courage. After all it is those individuals that goes against society that are the creators of trends. To me they are the true artists...


Flavour of Woman


...




Wide Leg Pants | Hijab ScarfHijab image by on PhotobucketHijab « Nuseiba



                                       


Look how versatile art can be....


No comments: