Friday 16 March 2012

inevitable alterations before big events

Alhamdulilaah! I finally have a bit of time to update my blog. I haven't really prepared anything so excuse you for the grammatical errors or the inconsistency of the entire post. I'll just be sharing a couple of poor quality photos I took earlier in the year of a  friend of mine having her dress altered by my dearest mother, literally minutes before the wedding she went to started. Watching this whole alteration taking place I realised that I'm in this very nerve wrecking position before most big events I attend, especially on Eid mornings. I literally fight with my hijaab to stay in place.Its like of all the days I need it to look perfect it doesn't. My heads response to my continuous moaning is its compulsory to wear a scarf not compulsory to have it in a particular style. Obviously this only settles me for a couple of minutes and then Im off to fix my hijaab.











 

2 comments:

Ghadeer said...

Cute dress!

splice said...

thanks so much :).my mum made it so ill convey your liking it to her.oh shukran for always commenting it means a lot:)