Thursday 15 August 2013

In My Shawls-Nur Fatin for WWWH

                                                              Asalaamu Alaikum lovelies

Long time no see hey. I bet you guys thoughts I'm skipping out from the blogging realm once again         (-_^).... Even though its been a week since Eid passed us by, I would still like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a blessed and happy month of Shawwaal and a very belated Eid Mubarak. I hope all of our Eids were in some way a joyous one even if it was only for a split second. Unfortunately, I wont be posting any Eid photographs as the quality of the photographs wasn't what I hoped and thought. What do you say we get down to business before I start rambling again.

So today's post is about a young muslimah that is residing in Singapore, Nur Fatin that you lovelies can check out and DEFINTELY follow on In My Shawls. Basically this post is under the title WWWH (Whose Who in the World of Hijaab). An initiative of mine that I started last year but as you all can tell I haven't been maintaining very well. So just to recap in WWWH I post different looks of different muslimahs that I find as in inspiration to me.

If you wondering why Nur Fatin or what exactly about her inspires me check out these photographs below








ALL SOURCES TAKEN FROM-In My Shawls

If you still wondering why this gorgeous muslimah inspires me then here it is.. Besides her love for fashion and  modesty that she displays very beautifully her outfits are very do-able. Its quick,easy, very girlish , elegant , some what simple and she looks comfortable. Simply put shes not overdone. What really has me going is that she recycles here and there which for me is feasible and practical. 

Until next time, stay happy regardless of the test you in. Remember it couldve been worse and Allahs always by our side
keep smiling








No comments: