Saturday 10 December 2011

the ART of ANCIENT LANDS

my weekends, like most people's weekends entails endless shopping. If it sounds like I'm nagging about it then you right I am nagging about endless shopping a bit.Weird but true. I'm not a fan of congestion. So to make my shopping experiences more bearable I look forward to visiting the art shops and book shops.Without these two shops my day of shopping aint shopping at all. These shops allow you to experience exclusive pieces from ancient lands and makes pretty unique gifts that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.















Due to time constraint i could  not take more photographs of the other things they have on sale. I suggest you head over to Kenilworth Centre to the "Nile Art and Framing " shop to have a look for yourselves.











No comments: