Sunday 4 December 2011

junior college's annual food fair

yesterday i went with my siblings to their schools annual food fair. Initially i was suppose to be helping my brothers teacher sell their chicken salomies but instead, I ended up being the fairs official photographer. As i went around from stall to stall I asked a couple of ladies if I could photograph them. I was a bit nervous at first because I thought they would turn me down. But that didn't stop me. I was in awe of the way they wear their hijaab. Heres some pic's of the yummy mummies, children and what was on sale.




















The result of yesterdays 4 f's-food, fashion, fun and fotographs-is a badly burnt forehead. Fortunately every time I look at the photographs and then at my tanned forehead the photographs tells me the tanned forehead is worth it :)







No comments: