Wednesday 28 December 2011

Louis Vuitton jelly baby anyone?




With all the Christmas wishlist's going on around me I decided to make a wishlist of my own. This wishlist however, isn't confined to obtaining everything in one day. Trust me, it's highly unlikely that I'll be able to get everything on  my list in one month let alone in a day.. This wishlist is made up of everything I'd like to achieve in 2012. Whether it is materialistically, spiritually, academically, physically, mentally.... you get the pic, no?I'll only share a bit of what I put on my list. My list is quite long seeing that I'm an over achiever and sometimes really hard to please(or that's what I'm trying to tell myself. Truth is I don't want to bore you with my endless rambling :P)
I have to say this, I NEED THIS BEAUTIFULLY DELICIOUSLY LOOKING LOUIS VUITTON BAG ABOVE. When I first set eyes on it I wanted it -badly!!!!I have been looking for any excuse to  buy it ever since then. So it's only fair that it's the first thing on my list

2012 WISHLIST
1.purple Louis Vuitton bag
2.genuine leather sling bag
3.red leather gloves
4.acing all of my subjects in radiography(totally freaked out)
5.a bonsai plant
6.a mini veggie garden
7.nikon/canon camera
8.spending more quality time with my besties
9.seeing everyone I love happy.Making the best out of every situation
10.trying to be a better practicing muslim
11.vintage taffeta jacket
12.leopard print kitten heels with red sole
Major wow! If I plan on getting half of what I want I have some hectic saving to do starting a.s.a.p.wish me luck :)

p.s I'll probably be M.I.A for a while.Unfortunately our internet will be having some down time.Hopefully it will be up and running as soon as the new year kicks in.see you lovelies then.Take care.

No comments: