Wednesday 4 January 2012

who's who in the WORLD OF HIJAAB

This post has my blood boiling and  is plastering a huge stupid smile all over my face :). 
I can not contain my excitement any longer and honestly it's really silly.


I'm excited because I decided to do a weekly/forth nightly/monthly post titled who's who in the world of hijaab. I'm currently following more than 25 blogs belonging to lovely sister's all over the globe. Each blog in it's own way has an affect on me. These sisters strut there stuff in hijaab and seem to have no boundaries because of their hijaab. Who's who in the WORLD OF HIJAAB is similar to the world of fashion. The name who's who in the WORLD OF HIJAAB was inspired by who what wear. The difference is that while who what wear focuses on celebrity style, fashion, beauty tips where to shop and not to shop who'swho in the WORLD OF HIJAAB focuses on extra ordinary sisters (maybe brothers once its grown and I've matured, insha Allah) who does follow beauty tips, celebrity styles and fashion but also creates new styles incorporating hijaab into their styles and actually making it a key item.
They express their concerns for the muslim ummah by speaking about pressing issues, acknowledge Islam as the perfect way of life, try clearing up the misconceptions people have about Islam by speaking about Islam and how Islam betters our society.

who's who in the WORLD OF HIJAAB introduces SHEA RASOL (My Amethyst) a student/ entrepreneur from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.































one things certain about lovely miss Shea she definitely knows her stuff.She puts together simple, classy, colourful timeless pieces that always make you come back for more.
source                                                                                               my amethyst



No comments: